The polyurethane screen is a substitute screening material for metal mesh in mining mineral processing, grading, dehydration and other machines. Featuring age resistance and wear resistance, it replaces metal mesh screen used in coal, iron ore, copper, gold and other ores grading and dewatering.
Tensioned polyurethane shaker screen has embedded steel frame for high tensile strength. The metallic fastening hooks are designed for easy replacement as it can clamp screens into the separator. The hooks can also be transverse tensioning and longitudinal tensioning.
Polyurethane is a new type of polymer composite material, with nature between plastic and rubber while performance superior over the two materials. Polyurethane screen is lightweight and easy to install in screening situations where material specifications are frequently changed.
The polyurethane mesh is ideal for all screening applications where screening efficiency and noise reduction is crucial.
The various opening sizes ensure the high separating and screening efficiency and the smooth surface and polyurethane materials make the screen has much lower noise than the woven vibrating screen mesh or perforated vibrating screen mesh.
· Material: polyurethane material and steel frame.
· Thickness: 25mm - 60mm.
· Hole type: square, rectangular, round and other types are available.
· Hole size: 2.5mm - 130mm.
· Panel width: max. 1.5m.
· Panel length: max. 3m.
· Hook type: metal or polyurethane.
· Hook direction: transverse or longitudinal.
· Color: red, yellow, blue and any other colors.
1. Long service time. Its service life is more than 8 times longer than the ordinary metal products and 3.9 times longer than the rubber products.
2. Large bear capacity. With good resilence, high strength to absorb the impact, high wear resistance, high tensile strength,so its capacity is more than 2.5 times stronger than the rubber and stainless products.
3. High sieving efficiency. On the base of meeting the size distribution, the mesh slot is made into the shape of rectangle. Which gurantees the ratio of qualified fine material and improves the screening effciency.
4. No blocking by the hole.With the resilience nature, the aperture is prevented from blockage.
5. Low niose. Polyurethane sieve machine can reduce noise 5-20 decibels than metal mesh.
6. Low maintenance cost. Easy to installation, simple to replace, long service time ensure the low maintenance cost.
7. Large amount of ore sieving. Polyurethane screen mesh can sieving more than 200000 tons ores.
8. Abrasive resistant. Tear resistant and corrosive resistant.
9. Various openings for accurate separating.
10.Lightweight and easy to install and replace.
PU tensioned screen, PU skeleton screen plate, PU dewatering sieve,trommel screen
|Open area rate||28%-40%|
|Color||yellow, red, green|
Tensioned polyurethane screen is fitted to all vibrating screens;
Separate and screen almost all of materials from coarse stones to fine materials;
Ideal for both dry and wet materials.